Hello all!
We are SO excited to be back at the hotel. We love adjusting but have adjusted for 5 days straight and have one more to go. We got to see some return patients from yesterday and we have seen some cool things happen on this trip so far. As a group I would say that we have seen between 1500-2000 people while we have been here and we have seen people as young as 18 days and some 90+ year olds. We have had an amazing experience and have gained a lot more skill in our adjusting.
Dan and I were planning on going to a swimming hole on Saturday for our day off, but he has an ear infection (yea, the Justice family knows what I am talking about) so he is in bed trying to sleep it away and we will see if we get to swim on Saturday. For the rest of you, he gets ear infections after swimming quite often and he cant really do anything for them except sleep. He will be just fine, we just want him to get over it before we have to fly because that would be miserable for him. So, he is getting adjusted frequently and resting. I will keep you updated.
Everything else is going great. We got to eat at a different restaurant last night, and although they served rice and beans, they also served us our own dishes of steak and chicken (differently prepared than what we have been eating continuously) that we roasted at our own table. We cant wait to see what is for dinner tonight. We had awesome pasta from an Italian restaurant 2 nights ago and are hoping for more of that tonight....we shall see.
For those of you (Dad and Aunt Mary particularly...Drew, you as well) that are on time people, dont come to Brazil, and particulary in a group of 25 people. Every time we are supposed to be there, Dan and I and about 2 other people are there and within 45 minutes to an hour the rest of the group decides to show up and stoll around until we are ready to leave as a group. Needless to say, I am learning patience along with my adjusting skills here in Brazil.
I am headed to make Dan some soup and then headed to the pool before doing paperwork and going to dinner. I will write more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am so sorry you have an earache Danny...i know how you hate those. take care...i wish there was something i could do to help you. hang in there. oxoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteHe is doing okay...or at least he was last night. I havent seen him yet this morning. We are just trying to get him to rest, eat and get better. I will keep you updated.
ReplyDelete