Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back again...

Hey everyone!

We just got back from a clinic day in Lencois. We just got to walk to the school we worked at, which was awesome because we got 8 hours of sleep last night! WOOHOO!

We had a crazy busy day and it was SO hot. 95 to be exact. We had chicken, rice and beans for lunch...so Dan and I ate some crackers and granola bars too because we were all getting a little hot and dehydrated.

Overall, not a bad day, but we are exhausted. It is thunderstorming so we are just going to hang out and shower before dinner and bed.

Hope all is well for everyone!

~~Lindsay and Dan

2 comments:

  1. what an experience you are having. oh by the way, did we tell you,. the first night in aruba we are going to our favorite restaurant, Gilligans. Their specialty is chicken, rice and bean.... lol. No really, you guys will probably be ready for some serious eating when you get home. Two double bacon cheeseburgers for my boy...a chef salad for my girl. Keep up the posts Lindsay...Brad and I are really enjoying them. oxoxoxoxoxo to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Dan and I were just saying yesterday that Subway or Wendys sounds SO good right now. I also told him we have to go to TGIFridays to get a chef salad and breadsticks! You know us far too well. Cant wait for Aruba, we were just talking about it yesterday. 22 days!!!

    Off to clinic we go!

    ReplyDelete